By Guest Blogger Jo Andrews, Marketing Manager, Cone Health Women’s Hospital
At Women’s Hospital, every day is Labor Day!
And every day, Women’s Hospital celebrates arrivals, new beginnings and the start of what many refer to as a “Labor of Love.”
That’s why Women’s Hospital is sponsoring a photo contest for parents and parents-to-be to illustrate their “Labor of Love” story with a picture. You may be covered in mud as your little ones play in rain puddles. Or it could be a picture of your swollen feet in August heat awaiting Week 40 of your pregnancy. It could be sleeping near your sick child’s bed to be within earshot during the night. Or even your three-week hospitalization as you awaited your bundle of joy on “bed rest.” Just share how you would depict your “Labor of Love” story for this photo contest.
The winning entry will receive a $250 prize pack (of gift cards and/or tickets to local attractions) custom-tailored to suit your family!
Here are a few guidelines to keep in mind.
- Photos can include a 20-word caption about your “Labor of Love” story.
- Photos should be submitted in JPEG format/150 dpi recommended. Digital submissions only. Camera phone entries are acceptable.
- Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2016. Include your name, ZIP code, and optional caption in the email.
- Photographs will be judged on a number of criteria, including safety of the situation presented in the photograph. Please do not submit photographs of unsafe situations, where subjects are at risk of injury.
- The subjects pictured grant consent and permission for Cone Health and TriadMomsOnMain.com to use each entry. The copyright of the materials submitted for this competition remains with respective participants. However, each entrant grants Cone Health and its partners the right to use the submitted materials and irrevocably waives all claims, demands, and causes of action which the entrant, the entrant’s heirs, representatives, executives, administrators or any other persons acting on the entrant’s behalf or on behalf of the entrant’s estate have or may have by reason of the entrant’s participation in this Labor of Love contest. The entrant acknowledges and agrees that the photograph will not be returned to the entrant. The entrant acknowledges and agrees that he or she is the owner of, or has a license to use the photograph(s) submitted, has the right to reproduce the photograph submitted and that such submission and/or reproduction does not violate the rights of any third party.
Can’t wait to see your “Labor of Love” entry!
About Women’s Hospital
A special place for women and babies, our 134-bed hospital provides women in our community with leading-edge, compassionate and exceptional care for every stage of life. Our homelike rooms, extra special room service for new moms and their birthing partners, and our family-centered model of care make us a leading choice with expectant moms. And, whether you seek specialized care for a high-risk pregnancy, the latest diagnostic services, or alternative birth options such as a water birth, you can count on us for world-class service that’s close to home.
Women’s Hospital welcomes more than 6,000 newborns every year. But the only number that matters is your newest little arrival, and we’re working to make sure that special time is swaddled with a five-star patient experience. Happy Labor Day!
*Sponsored by Women’s Hospital