By Katie Moosbrugger
Can you believe it's been just a little over two years since we launched TMoM? Well, it's flown for us mainly because Rachel and I have so much fun doing what we do each and every day. Plus it helps that we have such an incredible team (props to Allison, Ashleigh, Jenny, Dani, Shannon and Kristie) as well as so many regular bloggers, supporters and wonderful sponsors. Thanks to all who help make TMoM a first stop for parenting news, tips, funny stories, events, directory information, day trip ideas, giveaways, plus more on this mother of all rides. We're glad none of us have to travel alone!
According to our Google Analytics, we pulled together the most read (most clicked on) posts and directories during 2012. There were a few we guessed would make this list, but there are others that pleasantly surprised us! I'm sure lots of you will recall these memorable posts, and if you missed them, be sure to click and catch up...
Top 10 Posts from 20121. The Top 10 Most Annoying Facebook Posts
2. Fun Ideas: My Favorite Things Party
3. Whatcha Think: Home Alone!
4. 50 Activities to Never Be Bored this Summer
5. Apps for Busy Moms: How Did We Live Without?
6. Announcing the Sex
7. Five Reasons We Do Not Have an Elf on the Shelf
8. Whatcha Think ~ 50 Shades of Grey
9. Is Your Child Ready for Kindergarten?
10. Tasty Table (this monthly feature gets so many hits that we linked to all past Tasty Tables of the year!)
Top 5 Directories on TMoMKids Eat Free Listings
Birthday Party Directory
Triad Moms on Main Choice Awards
Sports and After School Activities
Summer Camps & Vacation Bible Schools
Did you have a favorite TMoM post from 2012 that didn't make the list? Tell us which one!