Sponsored by Wake Forest Baptist Health - Brenner Children's Hospital
Come celebrate the holidays and help raise money for a good cause! Don’t miss the 25th annual Festival of Trees, a popular November tradition that benefits Wake Forest Baptist Health-Brenner Children’s Hospital, on Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 17-18.
• Times: 9 a.m.-6 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 17, and noon-5 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 18
• Location: Dixie Classic Fairgrounds, Education Building
• Cost: $7 for adults, $4 for children ages 2-12; tickets are sold only at the door, and parking is free
The festival includes children’s activities, holiday entertainment, shopping and impressive displays of decorated miniature trees and wreaths available for purchase. There will be a sparkling display of 40 large Christmas trees, each 7½ feet tall and decorated in a particular theme by community volunteers and the Friends of Brenner Children’s Hospital.
Santa Claus will arrive Saturday morning for a special breakfast from 9-10 a.m. and will listen to every child’s wish list. Children under 12 will enjoy the children’s activities area where they may create crafts, play games or visit the Children’s Shop (no adults allowed) and purchase gifts (all under $5) for family, teachers and friends.
Also on hand:
• A range of items from specialty shops, including Dewey’s Bakery, Nina’s Lil Bowtique, The Pitter Pat Boutique and Thirty-One Gifts
• A silent auction for gingerbread houses in the Gingerbread Village
• Decorated miniature trees and wreaths for sale
• Entertainment by such groups as the Whitaker Elementary School Chorus, Snappy Tappers and Academy of Dance Arts
The best part of the fun: We can help raise money for pediatric programs that support the patients and families at Brenner Children’s Hospital. For more information, contact Nicole Witten in the Office of Development and Alumni Affairs at Wake Forest Baptist at 336-716-3908 or visit www.brennerchildrens.org/Fundraisers/Festival-of-Trees.