Friendly Avenue Christian Preschool
Spring/Summer 2016 Mommy & Me Consignment Sale
Friendly Avenue Baptist Church, 4800 W. Friendly Avenue, Greensboro, NC 27410
Thursday, April 7 – 5:30-8:00 PM
Friday, April 8 – 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Saturday, April 9 – 8:00 AM-12:00 PM
Clothing for children of all ages, toys, nursery furniture, bedding, and women’s clothing and much more will be available at great prices! Consignors will receive 70% of the profit from all items they sell, with the other 30% being a tax-deductible contribution to FACP. For more information or to register as a consignor, please visit www.myconsignmentsale.com/friendly or call the Friendly Avenue Christian Preschool office at (336) 292-3567.