Community Safety and Wellness Day
April 13th from 9am – noon
High Point Friends School
800 Quaker Lane
High Point, NC
Come out to Community Safety and Wellness Day – Fun for All Ages! This free community event, hosted by High Point Friends School, is packed with family-friendly activities and programs for all ages along with great food and interesting exhibits – all FREE to the public.
The activities will include:
• CRUMLEY ROBERTS’ KIDS ZONE
• BICYCLE RODEO WITH FREE HELMETS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
• EXPLORE A MEDICAL TRANSPORT HELICOPTER
• HANDS ONLY CPR DEMONSTRATIONS
• NUTRITIONIST FROM TRIAD PEDIATRICS
• CAMEL CITY FOOD TRUCK
• WIRED CAFE COFFEE TRUCK
• SNOW CONE TRUCK
• CAR SEAT SAFETY CHECKS
• EXPLORE A FIRE TRUCK AND LEARN ABOUT FIRE SAFETY
• EXERCISE AND SPORTS SAFETY
• PEDESTRIAN SAFETY GAMES
• WATER SAFETY WITH THE YWCA
• ANTI BULLYING GAMES
• PRIZES AND GIVEAWAYS
Learn more at HPFS.org.
High Point Friends School, grounded in the Quaker belief, “there is that of God in everyone” seeks to nurture the mind, body and spirit of all children, empowering them to contribute responsibly to our ever-changing world. Guided by the Quaker principles of: Simplicity, Peace, Integrity, Community, Equality and Stewardship, HP Friends School nurtures that of God in every person through individual reflection, hands-on learning, and community service.