Tanglewood Park’s Festival of Lights
November 11, 2022- January 1, 2023
4061 Clemmons Rd, Clemmons, NC 27012
Tanglewood | Festival of Lights (forsyth.cc)
Lowes Foods presents Tanglewood Park’s Festival of Lights, celebrating their 31st season. Festival of Lights is sure to brighten your holidays with twinkling lights and whimsical scenes. Make plans to stop by the Gift Village for holiday shopping and visit Smoresville for sweet treats. Bring the whole family to Tanglewood Park’s Festival of Lights open nightly from November 11, 2022- January 1, 2023 from 6pm-11pm.
Festival of Lights general admission prices:
- Family vehicles (Cars, vans, trucks): $20 cash, $23 credit card
- Commercial vehicles (Vans, limos, mini-buses): $45 cash, $48 credit card
- Motorcoaches/Buses: $115 cash, $118 credit card
The Festival of Lights offers several options for special event walks through the light show. The links for registration for each event can be found on Tanglewood Festival of Lights’ website.
- Walk for a good cause and support the Manna Meals soup ministry in the Miles for Meals 5K on Saturday November 5, 2022.
- Enjoy a fun walk for all ages and abilities at TOAST (Totally Outstanding Awesome Stroll through Tanglewood) on Sunday November 6, 2022.
- Bring your four-legged friends out to Paws in the Park and walk your animals through the enchanted light display on Monday November 7, 2022 and Tuesday November 8, 2022.
Lastly, race into the New Year by participating in Running of the Lights on December 31, 2022.
Save money by coming to the Festival of Lights on a Discount Night. Discount nights are Monday November 14th, Tuesday November 15th, Monday November 21st, and Tuesday November 22nd.
Discount night prices are as follows:
- Family vehicles (Cars, vans, trucks): $10 cash, $13 credit card
- Commercial vehicles (Vans, limos, mini-buses): $25 cash, $28 credit card
- Motorcoaches/Buses: $80 cash, $83 credit card