Sponsored by Greenway Kids Consignment Sale
The NEW Greenway Kids Consignment Sale is less than a week away! For the past three years Greenway Kids has been a children’s resale store in High Point. The mother & daughter duo behind Greenway Kids has decided to switch gears from retail to conducting twice yearly consignment sales featuring clothing from ALL SEASONS.
Mark your calendars on Thursday, October 31st through Saturday, November 2nd for the first semiannual “Greenway Kids Consignment Sale”, taking place at C3 church located off Hwy 68, Greensboro. (2 buildings away from our current location.) Please visitwww.Greenwaykids.com or www.Facebook.com/GWKids for more information & sale dates and times!
Here are just a few of the things that make this sale different from the rest:
• In addition to cash, we accept all major credit cards and even PayPal!
• Because no one likes clothes with safety pin holes, Greenway Kids Consignment Sales takes a common sense approach to tagging.
• We all know that Triad weather can be unpredictable, so the Greenway Kids Consignment Sales will feature clothing for all seasons!
• We are family owned! The Greenway Kids team consists of Jandy –Mother of 2 and grandmother of (almost) 4 with her hubby and their daughter Dayna – Her 2 kiddos and the one still cooking, along with her hubby.
• While this is our first consignment event, you wouldn’t know it! Between our loyal sellers, and our current inventory, this sale will be packed full of goodies.
• Volunteer or consign and get ‘first pick’ at our pre-sale.
Interested in turning your kid’s outgrown items into Holiday cash? Our website www.Greenwaykids.com features tips and videos to help sellers make the most from their items and will walk you through all the benefits of buying and selling at our sale. Call or text their “Seller’s Helpline” (Dayna’s cell) at 336-298-1495.