By Rachel Hoeing
In today’s Sunday Spotlight:
- Upcoming Events at the GCM
- Advertising on TMoM
- A Healthy You in 2019
Upcoming Events at the Greensboro Children’s Musem
Kick off the new year with the Greensboro Children’s Museum! With free play, science and cooking programs for all ages, both you and your child can gain new skills and knowledge in 2019. Join GCM this January for an upcoming event! For a detailed listing of programs and classes, visit gcmuseum.com.
- Monday, Dec. 31 – Rockin’ Noon Year’s Eve (all ages)
- Friday, Jan. 4 – Jerry Hyman Day ($2 admission from 9a – 8p)
- Tuesdays, Jan. 8 – Feb. 12 – Mini Yogis (ages 3-5)
- Tuesdays, Jan. 8 – Feb. 12 – Techie Kids: Bots (ages 6-8)
- Thursdays, Jan. 10 – Feb. 14 – DIY: Cook + Create (ages 6-8)
- Monday, Jan. 14 – Adult Cooking: Healthy Eating (18+)
- Friday, Jan. 18 – Tween Cooking: Breakfast for Dinner (ages 11-14)
- Monday, Jan. 21 – Be Well Cooking Retreat (ages 8-11)
- Friday, Jan. 25 – Teen Cooking: Rainbow Pasta (ages 13-17)
- Saturday, Jan. 26 – Family Cooking: Game Day Dips (ages 3+ with caregiver
Advertise Your Business on TMoM in 2019
Triad Moms on Main is the only online resource for parents that covers the Triad area. Our website launched in October of 2010 and has grown to over 15,000 fans! We are an all-inclusive resource for parents that features daily blogs, directories, a detailed local events calendar, contests and giveaways. Our website explores new topics daily through our blog – from how to find the right school or summer camp for your child, to showcasing local restaurants and birthday party venues. Our readers rely on TMoM for advice, referrals, and suggestions. We would love to help you spread the word about your business or service! You can read more about advertising and demographics here. Contact Rachel@triadmomsonmain.com to be connected to a sales representative who will show you all of the options for advertising and find the right fit for your business!
A Healthy You in 2019
Many people use the start of a new year to also start anew within themselves. Whether you are looking to eat better, exercise more, or take care of yourself emotionally, Triad Moms on Main has resources to help get you there. Click on any topic below to find more information and start your new path! *Be sure to click “older blogs” after scrolling down each list. We have MANY archived blogs that you won’t want to miss!
- Exercise & Fitness
- Healthy Eating & Nutrition
- Adult Health & Wellness
- Child Health & Wellness
- Counselors, Psychologists, and Therapists
- Support Groups
*Today’s blog is sponsored by the Greensboro Children’s Museum.