It’s that time again! The 5th Annual TMoM Choice Awards contest kicks off TODAY! This contest celebrates all things parent-related in the Triad. We ask our readers to nominate the best of the best in categories ranging from the Best Gift Shop to the Best Daycare to the Best Sports Program.
There are TWO PHASES of this contest – the nomination period and the final voting period. Any business can be nominated, but only the ones with the most nominations will move to the final voting round. We have listened to the feedback of our readers and have made a few changes. You will not have to wait for a newsletter to receive the nomination link this year. (Link is below!) Secondly, in order to be consistent and fair to all who are nominated, readers must nominate individual professionals for categories asking for favorite medical professionals or realtors; nominations of “teams” or “partners” will no longer be accepted.
Greensboro, Burlington & Surrounding Areas
Kernersville, High Point & Surrounding Areas
Winston-Salem, Clemmons & Surrounding AreasPlease take a moment to read our timeline and instructions carefully below. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. (Enter your email address here to subscribe to our newsletter and get reminders of contest nomination and voting periods.)
2015 Choice Awards Timeline
March 2, 2015 – The top 3 finalists for each city in each category are announced in today’s blog and a newsletter will be distributed. Finalist voting begins.
March 16, 2015 – Finalist voting Ends
March 18, 2015 – Winners are published on our site and in the newsletter.
Winners will also be notified by email.
This timeline along with last year’s winners can always be found by clicking the Choice Awards teal tab at the top of the website.
2. Favorite Local Children’s Clothing Store/Boutique
3. Favorite Local Women’s Clothing Store/Boutique
4. Favorite Seasonal Children’s Consignment Sale
5. Favorite Consignment Store (clothing and/or furniture)
6. Favorite Salon and/or Spa
7. Favorite Restaurant for a Ladies Lunch
8. Favorite Restaurant for a Date Night
9. Favorite Kid-Friendly Restaurant
10. Favorite Sweets Shop (fro-yo, ice cream, cupcakes, candy, etc.)
11. Favorite Local Gift Shop
12. Favorite Health & Wellness Facility or Service (gym, health club, nutritionist, trainer, etc)
13. Favorite Local Photographer
14. Favorite Home Improvement Business (interior design, contractor, builder, etc)
15. Favorite Local Realtor/Agent
16. Favorite OB/Gyn Doctor
17. Favorite Family or Pediatric Dentist
18. Favorite Family Orthodontist
19. Favorite Pediatrician
20. Favorite Private School
21. Favorite Preschool
22. Favorite Child Care Facility or Service (including Before/After School Care)
23. Favorite Summer Camp
24. Favorite Child Enrichment Program (dance, language, music, art, theater, etc)
25. Favorite Child Sports Program or Facility
26. Favorite Rainy Day Destination for Kids
27. Favorite Place to Board and/or Groom Your Pet
28. Favorite Local Mompreneur (Mom who has started her own business)
These two categories will only have one Triad-wide winner:
29. Favorite Triad Family Event
30. Favorite Local Print Publication