The Underwood family and staff at Mystery Hill, located in Blowing Rock, look forward to hosting your family at North Carolina’s Natural Gravitational Anomaly! Enter now for a chance to win Ultimate PLUS Family tickets for a family of four that will let you experience everything onsite. This prize is valued at $225! To register, simply click on the link below to complete a short survey.
With this prize, your family will:
- Learn about the history and science behind North Carolina’s only known Natural Gravitational Anomaly
- You will get to touch lightning, Lose your shadows, learn to fly and more hands on science activities in the Hall of Mystery
- Experience encasing yourselves in giant soap bubbles at Bubblerama
- Take trip back in time to life in Boone around the Turn of the Century at the 1903 Dougherty House Museum and Farmyard
- Wonder at the Moon and Irene Mullins’s Native American Artifacts Collection – The 2nd largest private collection in the world at over a quarter million pieces
- See if you have what it takes to beat “THE BEAST” at the Bull Ride Challenge (hint the kids will love the fact that they can last longer than the adults)
- Learn the art of traditional frontier Axe and Knife throwing on Tomahawk Hill – Even the little ones can participate with our Foam Axes
- Try your hand at Gem Mining at our Prospector Hill Gem Mine – each of you will get a JackPot Ore Bag to sift thru at your own private indoor sluice and will each get over a 1/2 pound of gems to take home with you
- Explore the headwaters of the 2nd oldest river in the world and let the kids take a trek thru the tunnel to Sterling Creek Park for a great place to picnic and explore the creek
- And of course no vacation to the North Carolina High Country is complete without dressing up for a souvenir Old Time Photo of the Family to remember the fun you had on your mountain vacation.