Why advertise with Triad Moms on Main?
Our website launched in October of 2010. We are an all-inclusive resource for parents that features daily blogs, directories, a detailed local events calendar, contests and giveaways. Our website explores new topics daily through our blog – from how to find the right school or summer camp for your child, to showcasing local restaurants and birthday party venues. Our team focuses on needs and interests of parents raising children in the Triad while also hosting guest blogs from a variety of viewpoints.
* Average of 60,000+ pageviews per month
* 22,000+ newsletter subscribers
* 19,400+ Facebook followers
* 3,400+ Twitter followers
* 6,000+ Instagram followers
* 850+ Pinterest followers
Triad Moms on Main website readership includes the entire Triad, NC area and spans from Yadkinville to Burlington (east to west) and Eden to Lexington (north to south).
Want to know specific demographics about our readers? Email us at Katie@TriadMomsOnMain.com and we are happy to share details.
*NOTE: Once a signed contract and/or payment is received, the ad run date will be reserved. Run dates and edits to your ad may be modified prior to the purchased ad run, but all sales are final.
Businesses may choose to advertise with TMoM in a variety of ways. All of our advertising options include social media perks!
1. Banner Ads
These are typically a business logo. These can run in various places on our website. Price depends upon placement, rotation and size of the banner ad.
2. Newsletter Sponsorship
Triad Moms on Main sends out a weekly e-newsletter every Monday and Wednesday. (Monday newsletters summarize local events, while Wednesday newsletters summarize blogs on our website, giveaways, and directories.) A business can choose to place a banner ad on the Monday newsletter, or submit editorial content on the Wednesday newsletter.
3. Daily Blog
One of the prime features of our website is our daily blog. Each day we run a new article which is posted at midnight. These articles/blogs usually contain 400-700 words of text and range in topic from personal stories to parenting tips, to advertisements. A business may choose to purchase a daily blog spot and have that day’s article focus solely on their business. This may be written by a TMoM member for an additional charge.
4. Sunday Spotlight
This feature runs every Sunday and is a compilation of short advertisements. You may use this space to promote an event, a business in general, or a product.
We have the ability to run two giveaways simultaneously every two weeks. You will see these on the home page the website and by clicking “giveaways” under the “by topic” tab. Your business can sponsor a giveaway and receive this two-week promotion. The giveaway prize must total at least $100. At the end of the giveaway promotion, your business will receive a list of email addresses from readers who have asked to be added to your newsletter list.
6. Featured Event
Your special event can be featured at the top of our Events page for two weeks. The write up will include basic information such as date, time, location, and link to a website, and a brief description about the event as well as one image or your logo.
For more details and prices, or to meet with a sales representative, please contact us.
Guest Blogger Guidelines
We welcome guest bloggers to submit an article to Triad Moms on Main!
Simply email Rachel with your idea for consideration.
Guest blogs must: – Be between 400-700 words of text – Not mention any specific business (this is considered a paid advertisement) – Not link back to any business – Not include any affiliate marketing links – Be a topic that is approved by the TMoM Team
We cannot guarantee if/when a guest blog will run. We keep all guest blogs on file and run them as they come in to the site and as spaces become available on our editorial calendar.
More detailed info on the difference between sponsored vs. guest blogs:
* A guest blog from a person who is not a current advertiser: There will not be a mention of the business anywhere in the blog or by-line. It will be a blog written by, for example, Jane Doe.
* A guest blog from a current advertiser: We will have the business’ name in the by-line, but there will not be a link to their business. For instance, let’s say “Your Town Pediatricians” is a current advertiser who will be submitting a blog written by a physician on a medical topic. We will include the doctor’s name and that they work at “Your Town Peds,” but there will not be a link to the practice. They are not paying for this blog because it is not about the actual business, but rather an informational topic that is helpful to our readers.
* A sponsored/paid blog: This is a blog that a business may purchase. This blog is all about the business, has links to their web site and Facebook page, and can include anything the business would like to share with our readers.
For more details and prices, or to meet with a sales representative, please contact us.
“Triad Moms on Main has been wonderful to work with for the marketing of my small business. I immediately got phone calls with interest and ultimately had several new patients from advertising with them. I plan to continue to work with them on an ongoing basis in the future. Highly recommended!” ~ Dr. Katie Taylor, Taylor PT and Wellness
“As a mom and as a director of a preschool, I love Triad Moms on Main. I use this site for so much wonderful information personally for all areas such as family events/ activities to do with your kids/discussion chats about life issues with children etc. I recommend it to everyone. At Starmount, we use Triad Moms on Main as a source of advertisement and it’s been huge for our program. We have been a part of TMoM for many years and look forward to many more!” ~ Cindy Lee, Director, Starmount Presbyterian Preschool, Greensboro
“We, at Brenner Children’s, have been working with Triad Moms on Main for 10 years. TMoM is the source of information for parents in the Triad and has provided a very targeted platform to our organization to reach families and drive awareness and engagement with the many services offered at Brenner Children’s. We really appreciate our partnership with TMOM and the results we’ve gotten from our involvement on the website. It has allowed us to communicate to a large audience of parents through blogs, giveaways and advertising with the help of a team who is incredibly informed on the local market, responsive and flexible. We look forward to many more years working with Triad Moms on Main.”~ Karen Bush, Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing Communications, Wake Forest Baptist Health
“Working with Triad Moms on Main has been a great advertising avenue for my business. The TMoM team is so helpful & responsive and their readers are my target market. TMoM is always a great source of lead generation whenever I run banner ads, or sponsor a newsletter, or participate in any other paid promotions or giveaways. Additionally, TMoM has a great reputation for trusted & genuine local advice, so I love having my brand associated with theirs!” ~ Heather McGinnis Photography
“Triad Moms on Main (TMoM) is the perfect marketing partner for The Greensboro Ice House because their readership is our target audience! Add to the mix, the great partnering relationship that TMoM’s has cultivated with the Ice House over the years! TMoM’s creativity and suggestions for how we can best promote our business is a vital component of our online presence and the successful ongoing exposure of The Greensboro Ice House as a destination for families across the Triad. We are excited to continue our partnership and very enthusiastic about future marketing opportunities.” ~ Nicole Gaboury, Skating Director at The Greensboro Ice House
“TMoM is a tremendous resource to both Triad area moms and local businesses alike. They really helped us get our message out to our key target audience, and continue to be excellent partners. I know I can count on them to be an important component in our marketing strategy both now and in the future.” ~ Angela with AR Workshop Winston-Salem
For more details and prices, or to meet with a sales representative, please email Katie@TriadMomsOnMain.com
- Once a signed contract and/or payment is received, the ad run date will be reserved. Run dates and edits to your ad may be modified prior to the purchased ad run, but all sales are final.
- All advertisements on Triad Moms on Main are independent from editorial decisions. TMoM does not endorse any product or service marked as an advertisement or promoted by TMoM. Editorial content is not compromised by commercial or financial interests, or by any specific arrangements with advertising clients or sponsors.
- TMoM reserves the right to decline any type of advertising that is damaging to the brand of TMoM or is inappropriate to the content held on the TMoM site, newsletter or social media pages.
- TMoM will not accept advertising for products or services known to be harmful to health (e.g. tobacco and alcohol products).
- Advertisements may not be deceptive or misleading, and must be verifiable. Advertisements should clearly identify the advertiser and the product or service being offered. Exaggerated or extravagantly worded copy will not be allowed. Advertisements will not be accepted if they appear to be indecent or offensive in either text or artwork, or if they relate to content of a personal, racial, ethnic, sexual orientation, or religious nature.
- Advertisements and editorial content must be clearly distinguishable. TMoM will not publish “advertorial” content, and sponsored editorial will be clearly indicated as such.
- Editorial decisions will not be influenced by current or potential sponsors and advertisers, and will not be influenced by marketing decisions. Advertisers and sponsors have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the website by keyword or search topic.