The 9th Annual TMoM Choice Awards
Our 2019 Choice Awards contest will begin on Jan. 30, 2019 and run though the month of February. Continue to visit this page for updates, and to nominate your favorite businesses and services!
Want your business or resource to be in the running? It’s simple … make sure you are a TMoM newsletter subscriber so you can be the first to know when we announce the 2019 contest. If you’re not already a subscriber, click HERE to sign up. When the contest is announced, share the announcement and the nomination link with your friends, co-workers, and clients. Encourage them to nominate you! Our website fans, newsletter subscribers, and readers will also be nominating their local favorites as we share this link on our social media avenues.
The businesses with the most nominations will be announced as finalists. (We will announce the top three from each Triad area.) In order to keep our nomination categories as concise as possible, we group cities into three areas.
Triad areas will be grouped as follows:
Greensboro, Burlington & Surrounding Areas
Kernersville, High Point & Surrounding Areas
Winston-Salem, Clemmons & Surrounding Areas
Once the finalists are announced, voting begins. The entry with the most votes will be announced as the winner of their category at the end of the contest. Winners will receive a digital seal and a printable seal to display as their badge of honor for taking 1st place in the 2019 Triad Moms on Main Choice Awards!
2019 Choice Awards Timeline
Jan. 30, 2019 – Nominating begins! Watch for the nomination link in today’s blog and newsletter. (Sign up for our newsletter here.)
Feb 7, 2019 – Nominations close at midnight
Feb 13, 2019 – The top 3 finalists for each Triad area in each category are announced in today’s blog and a newsletter will be distributed. Finalist voting begins.
Feb 22, 2019 – Finalist voting ends at midnight
Feb 25, 2019 – Winners are announced on our site and in a special newsletter delivered this day
Our team took some time to review previous contests and take into account the popularity of categories in addition to the feedback we have received from our readers. In turn, we have added new categories and deleted some as well. The categories for 2019 will be as follows:
- Favorite Annual Family Event
- Favorite Preschool
- Favorite Private School
- Favorite Child Care Facility or Service
- Favorite Summer Camp
- Favorite Child Arts & Enrichment Program
- Favorite Child Sports Program or Facility
- Favorite Rainy Day Destination for Kids
- Favorite Place to Take Your Tween or Teen for Fun
- Favorite Tourist Attraction
- Favorite Local Photographer
- Favorite Mission-Driven Non-Profit
- Favorite Place to Board/Groom Your Pet
- Favorite Family or Pediatric Dentist
- Favorite Family Orthodontist
- Favorite Pediatrician
- Favorite OB/Gyn Doctor
- Favorite Doula or Midwife
- Favorite Local Realtor
- Favorite Children’s Clothing Store
- Favorite Women’s Clothing Store
- Favorite Seasonal Children’s Consignment Sale
- Favorite Consignment Store (clothing or furniture)
- Favorite Gift Shop
- Favorite Salon/Spa
- Favorite Restaurant for Breakfast/Brunch
- Favorite Restaurant for a Date Night
- Favorite Kid-Friendly Restaurant
- Favorite Sweets Shop
- Favorite Health & Wellness Business
- Favorite Birthday Party Venue/Service
- Favorite Spot for a Moms’ Night Out
- Favorite Playground or Park
*Most categories ask for a nomination for each Triad area. You are not required to make a nomination for every area or every category, but we do ask that you enter a nomination for at least five different categories throughout the survey.
* In order to keep consistency and fairness to all those nominated, we will not be allowing “teams” or “partners” to be nominated for medical and realtor categories. Each of those categories will ask for one professional.
* Only one nomination form per email address will be accepted. Ballot loading can be detected, and those nominations will be disqualified.
View all previous Choice Awards news and announcements HERE.