By TMoM Team Member Rachel Hoeing
The graduating class of 2020 will definitely be one to remember. Our graduating high school and college students seemed to get the short end of the stick on the usual ceremonies and accolades this year, but we have loved how the community has come together to honor these kids in non-traditional ways.
If you have a family member or friend who is graduating this year and are at a loss for gift ideas, you have come to the right place. We surveyed our readers and asked for the best graduation gifts their students have given or received. We hope they will inspire you to find a fun way to celebrate your graduates! We’ve included links to a few of our favorite places to purchase some of these items!
- Echo Dot
- Leather tray with snap sides for watch, change, etc.
- Uber gift cards
- Eno hammock
- Amazon gift cards
- Tiles for finding lost items (keys, computer, wallet, purse)
- Tommy Bahama beach chair
- Monogrammed or personalized cups/water bottles with school logo or colors
- Leatherman multi-use tool
- Clear bags or totes for college sporting events
- Personalized toiletry bag
- 12 ft. Charging cables for phone, computer, etc.
- Scout bags
- Monogrammed bath wraps
- Canvas hamper w/ handles
- Grad 2020 socks, tees, and mugs
- Personalized beach towels
- Cozy blankets or throws in their school colors
- Room fan
- Luggage or a weekend bag
- Monogrammed bath/hand towels
- Portable speaker
- Computer bag
- Personalized college gear – shirts, key chains, ring dishes, luggage tags
- First Aid Package – bandages, antibiotic ointment, Advil, Tylenol, gauze, cough drops, decongestant, allergy medicine, etc.
- Personalized Journals
- Tool kit with a screwdriver and tape measure
- Gift card bouquet with small gift cards from an assortment of places
- A check with the graduation year as the amount ($20.20)
- Monogrammed cooler bag
Of course a heartfelt card of congrats and sentiment is always well-received and treasured.
Congrats to the class of 2020! Best wishes for the future from all of us at Triad Moms on Main!
Want to see more blogs like this and get notifications on local events and happenings? Subscribe to Triad Moms on Main’s free weekly newsletters here.