By Guest Blogger Suzy Fielders
A big thanks to Suzy for her time and commitment in compiling this directory for other TMoM readers! She suggested this list to us, and we agreed it would make a wonderful directory on our site. Before you plan your next big (or small) event, consult this list first for fantastic venue ideas. We will keep this directory accessible on our Directories page at all time! ~ Katie
From weddings to business meetings to baby showers and even family reunions the Triad is full of awesome venues to host any type of event. Below is a listing of some of the venues available for events throughout the Triad. Click on the city name you are searching to go immediately to a list of event venues in that particular area.
Greensboro, Burlington and Surrounding Areas
High Point, Kernersville, and Surrounding Areas
Winston-Salem and Surrounding Areas
Greensboro, Burlington & Surrounding Areas:
Air Fun Trampoline Park
- Website: http://www.airfunpark.com/
- Address: 2268 Golden gate Drive, Greensboro, NC 27405
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AirFunTrampolinePark/
- Contact Information: Madelaine Volum – 336-450-2102 email@example.com
- Capacity: Facility capacity is 250 people. Five private flex-space rooms accommodate up to 100 guests when joined together. 10,000 sq ft of wall-to-wall trampolines including 2 dodgeball courts, basketball dunk-lanes, a crash pad, Zorbs (huge hamster balls for humans), a small kid’s area, arcade games, catered food.
- Types of Events Hosted: Corporate Meetings, Awards Ceremonies, Fundraisers, Teambuilding, Parties and Special Events. Coming soon: Escape Rooms!
- Unique Factor: Where else can you have a serious meeting with your boss and then throw dodgeballs at him? Combining work with fun builds a team spirit. Music and food add the final touch.
Bryan Park Golf Course
- Website: http://bryanpark.com/
- Address: 6275 Bryan Park Rd, Greensboro, NC 27214
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bryanparkgolfandconferencecenter
- Contact Information: Julie Clinard, 336-375-2222 ext 2, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Capacity: 5 separate rooms, which can accommodate up to 350 guests
- Types of Events Hosted: Weddings, Receptions, Proms, Bridal Showers & Luncheons, Corporate Meetings, Teambuilding, Golf Outings, and Special Event Luncheons.
- Unique Factor: “We have 2 uniquely designed glass covered geraniums with lots of green flora. Visitors can get an indoor and outdoor feeling. With window views all around, makes for great lighting also!” – Julie Clinard
Greensboro Coliseum Complex
- Website: greensborocoliseum.com
- Address: 1921 W. Lee St, Greensboro, NC 27403
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/GreensboroColiseum
- Contact Information: Scott Johnson, Deputy Director, 336-373-7449, email@example.com; Gerry Duncan, Booking Manager, 336-373-7459, firstname.lastname@example.org; Jo Milos, Booking Assistant, 336-373-7405, Jo.email@example.com
- Capacity: 22,000-seat Greensboro Coliseum, 300-seat Odeon Theatre, the 167,000-square foot Special Events Center that includes three exhibition halls, a 4,500-seat mini-arena and eight meeting rooms, and the 30,000- square-foot Pavilion.
- Types of Events Hosted:
- Unique Factor: “An experienced Coliseum management team can provide clients with a vast array of services including: audio/video services, advertising, publicity/media relations, catering/beverage services, concessions, crowd management, decorator, equipment, ticketing, utilities and other production and labor services necessary to meet the needs of the smallest to the largest and most comprehensive events.” – Andrew Brown, Public Relations Manager at Greensboro Coliseum Complex
Khalif Event Center
- Website: http://www.khalifeventcenter.com/
- Address: 2000 East Wendover Ave, Greensboro, NC 27405
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Khalif-Event-Center/592463134103059
- Contact Information: Deidra Long, 336-275-6214, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Capacity: 4 separate banquet rooms, which can accommodate up to 300 guests
- Types of Events Hosted: Weddings, Birthday Celebrations, Baby Showers, all Social & Corporate Events
- Unique Factor: “Our venue is a blank canvas; clients are able to design the space according to their vision.” – Deidra Long
O.Henry Hotel AND Proximity Hotel
- Website: http://www.ohenryhotel.com/ and http://www.proximityhotel.com/
- Address: O.Henry Hotel – 624 Green Valley Rd, Greensboro, NC 27408 and Proximity Hotel – 704 Green Valley Rd, Greensboro, NC 27408
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ohenryhotel and https://www.facebook.com/proximityhotel
- Contact Information: O.Henry Hotel 336-478-9115 and Proximity Hotel 336-478-9111
- Capacity: Can accommodate from small, intimate parties up to 400 guests
- Types of Events Hosted: All sorts of events; baby showers, bridal showers, weddings, celebrations, reunions, meetings, romantic getaways, date nights and much more.
- Unique Factor: “Both the O.Henry and Proximity Hotels are locally owned boutique hotels. We are unique in the fact that all of our bespoke events are personalized and tailored to each guest’s vision. Everything from the menu to the room design can be customized with the help of our knowledgeable team.” – Katie Parsells, Sales Support
Revolution Mill Events Center
- Website: http://www.revolutionmillgreensboro.com/event-space/
- Address: 900 Revolution Mill Dr, Greensboro, NC 27405
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/RevMillEvents
- Contact Information: Jaime Gilliam, 336-362-6517, email@example.com
- Capacity: Up to 250 guests
- Types of Events Hosted: Weddings, corporate meetings, social parties
- Unique Factor: “Revolution Mill began as a bustling textile mill that helped launch Greensboro’s manufacturing industry in the early 1900s. The mill remained in operation until 1982. In 2003, a multi-million dollar rehabilitation began to convert the facility into office, event and living space. Full of charm and character, our original maple floors, enormous windows, exposed brick and high ceilings will inspire your event’s vision. Pepper Moon Catering is the exclusive manager and caterer for the Event Center.” – Jaime Gilliam
High Point, Kernersville & Surrounding Areas:
- Website: http://www.dewberrymanor.com/
- Address: 2585 Dewberry Farm Ln, Kernersville, NC 27284
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dewberry-Farm/215668178467986?fref=ts
- Contact Information: Wendi Johnson, 336-971-4684, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Capacity: Up to 150 guests
- Types of Events Hosted: Weddings
- Unique Factor: “This is a 3rd generation farm, we have many farm animals but also formal and informal gardens so it is not your typical farm, part of it seems like a botanical garden.” – Wendi Johnson
High Point Theater
- Website: http://www.highpointtheatre.com/index.asp
- Address: 220 E. Commerce Ave, High Point, NC 27260
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HighPointTheatre
- Contact Information: Phyllis Tuttle, 336-883-3097, email@example.com
- Capacity: The Theatre features an elegant 965 seat auditorium with continental style seating, three exhibition galleries for meetings, displays and receptions.
- Types of Events Hosted: Plays, dance concerts, shows, receptions, meetings, festivals, school performances, pageants, business and community conventions.
- Unique Factor: “High Point Theatre has provided numerous local, state and national art and community based organizations with a venue in which to perform. The Theatre has been honored with the Mayor’s Award for its outstanding corporate support of the arts, and the Bureau Award from the High Point Convention and Visitor’s Bureau for its exceptional support resulting in the booking of major group events for High Point.” – Phyllis Tuttle
Winston-Salem, Clemmons & Surrounding Areas:
Bermuda Run Country Club
- Website: bermudaruncc.com
- Address: 324 Bermuda Run Dr, Bermuda Run, NC 27006
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bermudaruncc
- Contact Information: Lucy Gidley, 336-998-8155, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Capacity: Up to 400 guests.
- Types of Events Hosted: Weddings, receptions, birthdays, meetings, seminars, private lunches, private dinners, holiday events, orientations, open houses, golf tournaments, and wine dinners
- Unique Factor: “We have a lot of different options as far as event spaces. We can do outdoor events and we have a huge ballroom that can be broken up into 3 separate rooms. We also have a small room off of the Main Dining Room that can be rented out for private dinner events. As far as competition goes, we are extremely affordable and offer amenities and staffing that is unparalleled.” – Anna Thomas, Member Relations Director
- Website: http://flywheelcoworking.com/
- Address: Wake Forest Innovation Quarter, 525 Vine Street, Suite 210, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/flywheelcowork
- Contact Information: Jennifer Berg, 336-231-0228, JBerg@flywheelcoworking.com
- Capacity: Conference rooms can hold up to 12 guests. IQ Court holds anywhere from 36 to 100 guests.
- Types of Events Hosted: Professional events only – board meetings, networking opportunities, seminars, and classes
- Unique Factor: “We have a very unique and innovative design. Our IQ Court is our multi-purpose space that is actually a quarter-scale basketball court!” – Jennifer Berg
Graylyn International Conference Center
- Website: http://www.graylyn.com/
- Address: 1900 Reynolda Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27106
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Graylyn-International-Conference-Center/270665618527
- Contact Information: Tina M. Fullard, 336-758-2426, email@example.com
- Capacity: 15 meeting spaces ranging from 150 – 2,000 square feet.
- Types of Events Hosted: Meetings, conferences, team building sessions, weddings and special events ranging from intimate dinners to galas.
- Unique Factor: “While most of our guests arrive talking about Graylyn’s amazing architectural details they depart talking about our hospitality. All of our meeting spaces are filled with natural light. Bernard Conference Room was once the satellite kitchen for the Gray family. The Mews Conference Room and Seminar Meeting Space both have an entire wall of windows that look out to beautiful gardens. Graylyn takes great pride in each guest having an experience. We want to ensure that guests depart feeling as if they have met the Gray family. Whether that’s dining with us, an overnight stay or a meeting. We want to share the family’s traditions (Mrs. Gray’s Butterscotch cookies, Mr. Gray’s love for ice cream, etc..).” – Tina Fullard
Hilton Garden Inn Winston-Salem/Hanes Mall
- Website: winstonsalem.hgi.com
- Address: 1325 Creekshire Way, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hilton-Garden-Inn-Winston-Salem-NC-Hanes-Mall/138276226182397?fref=ts
- Contact Information: Brittany Vaughn, 336-331-3907, Vaughn@Hilton.com
- Capacity: The ballroom measures 2300 square feet. Each meeting space measures 780 square feet and is divided by air walls that fit seamlessly into the wall to create the ballroom space. Each room can accommodate 40 people at round tables. The entire ballroom can accommodate around 170 people comfortably.
- Types of Events Hosted: Varity of events, including wedding receptions, birthday parties, pageants and small or large company meetings
- Unique Factor: “Our hotel is situated in a prime location of town with many area restaurants and shopping. We are minutes away from Hanes Mall other local shops and the downtown area of Winston Salem. We offer full catering service for our guests as well.” – Brittany Vaughn
Muddy Creek Café
- Website: http://muddycreekcafe.com/
- Address: 5455 Bethania Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27106
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MuddyCreekCafe
- Contact Information: For events contact, Shana Whitehead, 336-923-8623, firstname.lastname@example.org For music contact, Bill Heath, 336-923-8623, email@example.com
- Capacity: The Muddy Creek Cafe can accommodate about 50 to 75 people, while the Muddy Creek Music Hall can accommodate about 100 to 150.
- Types of Events Hosted: Baby & bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, birthday celebrations, writers events, and office parties.
- Unique Factor: “We are a rustic, simple cafe and music hall in a Historic Building in the Town of Bethania, just outside of Winston-Salem. It’s very pretty! We have an outside patio area for music and events. The Muddy Creek Music Hall is a gorgeous room with lots of wood and original mill equipment, local art, a beer and wine bar, and a stage with lighting and a high quality sound system.” – Shana Whitehead
- Website: http://www.forsyth.cc/parks/
- Address: 4061 Clemmons Rd, Clemmons, NC 27012
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TanglewoodParkNC
- Contact Information: Brandi Chappell, 336-703-6482; John Whipple, 336-703-6483
- Capacity: Space includes: Concert Shell area, the Manor House, Barn, Clubhouse Ballroom, Walnut Hall, Arboretum, Mt. Pleasant Chapel and 5 shelters. These facilities range in capacity from 75 people to several thousand.
- Types of Events Hosted: Everything from corporate fundraisers and employee appreciation days to smaller, more private events like weddings, reunions and parties.
- Unique Factor: “Our facilities are located inside 1,100 beautiful acres of Tanglewood Park! Not only do we have rental facilities but we also have walking and biking trails, two-championship level golf courses and a par-3 course, a RV Campground, aquatic center, BMX track, horse stables and tennis courts.” – Jessican Sanders, Marketing & Event Manager
The Historic Brookstown Inn
- Website: BrookstownInn.com
- Address: 200 Brookstown Ave, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheHistoricBrookstownInn
- Contact Information: Allison Southard, 336-725-1120, Allison@BrookstownInn.com; Steve Lawson, 336-725-1120, SLawson@BrookstownInn.com
- Capacity: 150-200 guests
- Types of Events Hosted: Weddings, Parties, Banquets
- Unique Factor: “he Historic Brookstown Inn features a beautiful multi-level bricked courtyard perfect for outdoor weddings, and Moms Weekend Retreats. Enjoy our wine and cheese reception with a complimentary glass of wine from local wineries. Preserving the original structure of the building, the Inn’s interior is decorated to enhance the grand ceilings, original wooden beams, exposed brick and newly refinished historic pine wood floors in the lobby.” – Dana Bryson, Owner/Operator
Twin City Quarter (includes the Marriott Winston-Salem, Embassy Suites Winston-Salem and the Benton Convention Center)
- Website: http://www.twincityquarter.com/
- Address: 425 N. Cherry St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Twin-City-Quarter-Weddings-and-Social-Events/169014783233167?fref=ts
- Contact Information: Main Sales Line, 336-397-3614, Info@twincityquarter.com
- Capacity: 170,000 square feet of banquet and event space throughout the three properties that can accommodate up to 1,000 guests
- Types of Events Hosted: weddings, social gatherings such as family reunions, company meetings/retreats
- Unique Factor: “We’re located in the heart of downtown Winston-Salem and within walking distance to over 30 restaurants, bars, art galleries/retail shops. The Twin City Quarter also includes Glass Door Salon and Graze restaurant.” – Richard Brooks, Area Director of Sales & Marketing
Village Inn Event Center
- Website: http://www.thevillageinn.com/
- Address: 6205 Ramada Drive, Winston-Salem, NC 27012
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/VillageInnEventCenter
- Contact Information: Lana Schlotfeldt, 336-714-0172, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Capacity: 10 banquet rooms that can accommodate up to 1,000 guests
- Types of Events Hosted: Basically any type of gathering, such as, weddings, birthday parties, anniversaries, sports banquets, reunions, religious gatherings, educational meetings, special interest meetings, civic group meetings, and beauty pageants
- Unique Factor: “In addition to being a full service hotel and event center, we also have onsite: Crosby Restaurant and Pub, a large outdoor swimming pool and lounge deck area, and beautifully landscaped outdoor areas for gatherings. Our Grand Ballroom features the Triad’s Largest Dance Floor!” – Dana Bryson, Owner/Operator
Winmock at Kinderton
- Website: http://www.winmock.com/
- Address: 168 East Kinderton Way, Bermuda Run, NC 27006
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/winmock
- Contact Information: Rebecca Kearns (contact for weddings & social events), 336-306-5915, Rebecca@WinMock.com; Angela Carleton (contact for corporate & non-profit events), 336.397.2009, AngelaC@WinMock.com
- Capacity: The main barn can fit anywhere from 150-400 guests. The smaller venue, The Granary, can fit up to 80 guests.
- Types of Events Hosted: All types of events—weddings, rehearsal dinners, birthday parties, baby showers, fundraising galas, corporate meetings, and conferences
- Unique Factor: “We offer a property filled with historic character, but renovated with all of the modern conveniences and luxuries you could expect!” – Rebecca Kerns
This is awesome Suzy!!! Thank you.